This Italian flavoring sauce is 100% all natural and Gluten Free. We first began making our sauce at our restaurant DUFFINETTI'S' in Wildwood, NJ
Our sauce is a "FINISHING SAUCE"! Below are a few ideas on how to use it!! .
REMEMBER THE "RULES": 1. SHAKE IT WELL EVERYTIME YOU USE IT. 2: KEEP IT SHALLOW IF USING IT AS A DIP. 3: DO NOT COOK WITH IT. THE CHEESE WILL SETTLE AND BURN.
1. Drizzle over roast chicken just before you serve it. "wonderful
2. Top off boiled, roast, or fried potatoes, now "that's good"
3. As a dip for raw broccoli and cauliflower, cheese, popcorn. (KEEP IT SHALLOW)
4. Beef steak tomatoes, FRESH mozzarella, fresh basil, drizzle the sauce over the top. Wow!!!
5. Garlic bread after its cooked - just drizzle some sauce on it
6. Here is a great way to flavor that mild fish you just cooked. It does wonders for any type of seafood, now you can enjoy eating "fish"
7. Try it over spaghetti with added grated cheese and fresh chopped basil. MOMMA MIA that's a good
8. As a bread and fresh vegetable dip. Use as an appetizer "ummmmmmmm" (KEEP IT SHALLOW)
9. Over cooked vegetables just before you serve them "wake up those veggies"
10. Top off a juicy steak with our sauce. Now you got it "isn't that great"
11. Top off any sandwich "dynoooomite" or drizzle it on pizza
12. With any cheese and wine, just drizzle it over the cheese ummmmmmmm
13. When grilling outside, WHEN FINISHED, drizzle it on your food and serve
14. In a real popcorn popper, put 2/3 of recommended oil and 1/3 of our finishing sauce. Proceed with popping your popcorn as directed. This idea is from a customer who tells me it is "WONDERFUL"
This sauce can be drizzled over any food item just before it is served, use your own ideas when using this wonderful Italian finishing sauce.
Our PANKO breadcrumbs are seasoned with fresh garlic, herbs, grated cheeses, seasonings and moistened with olive oil. It is an all "NATURAL" product It needs to be refrigerated and can be frozen to prolong the shelf life. Refrigerated, our "STUFF" will last 2 months or so.
Below are just a few ideas on how to use this product.
Sprinkle on top of all prepared foods, then broil until toasty!
1. Baked Fish
2. Cooked Vegetables
3. Sauteed Shrimp
4. Scalloped Potatoes
5. Baked Macaroni
1. Lamb Chops/ bake to desired temp.
2. Chicken/ bake till chicken is cooked
3. Pork Chops ( thin CHOPS works really well), bake till cooked
"DUFF'S SIGNATURE SALAD"
2. garbanzo beans or chi chi beans (use some of the liquid)
3. plum tomatoes (cut up)
4. sweet onion, chopped (amount to your liking and optional)
5. fresh basil (chopped)
6. 2/3 T of "DUFF STUFF"
7. balsamic vinegar
8.Duffinetti's gourmet sauce
MIX FIRST 6 INGREDIENTS TOGETHER. ADD VINEGAR TO TASTE THEN DRIZZLE WITH JUST ENOUGH DUFFINETTI'S GOUMET SAUCE TO FINISH.
DUFFS' "CHICPEA SALAD"